Friday, October 15, 2010
Random Thoughts!
It had been such a long time since I blogged! Work had been fine so far; in fact, felt a bit too free and slacked! I went to surf the net and saw that Jetstar is having a sale on Bangkok air ticket from 22 Mar 2011 to 25 May 2011. I am trying to get people to go with me during that period but the sale ends on Sunday! I think is quite hard for us to confirm on the date as it is too rush. I guess when I really start working; getaways are forever in my brain. Let’s see how it goes; I might or might not go to Bangkok next year!
This year flew by so quickly for me! At times, I wonder what I have achieved over the one year and could barely think of any great achievement. I got 3 more months to go and I really want to make a difference in my own life.
Nevertheless, this year had been rather eventful for me as I had gone for a number of trips.
February
Went to Bintan with Weihui! It is always refreshing going there as I managed to clear my mind and feel rejuvenated after the whole trip!
May
Went to Bali with Charmaine! I really enjoyed the fellowship throughout the whole trip and our friendship was taken even higher subsequently. I enjoyed the tours as well as the water sports! The trip could be even more enjoyable if we have more days as I am yet to try the White Water Rafting!
September
Went to Phuket with Hidayah for our birthday trip and I really enjoyed it as well! We managed to book the hotel and the air ticket at an extremely cheap rate! Moreover, I got to try doing many things that I have never done before!
Our Snorkeling trip via speed boat to various Island was just so awesome! The waters are so clear and I got to see beautiful fishes and corals under water. It was the first time I snorkel and it was also the first time that I actually sat on the speedboat.
We also went to see the musical and dance, Simon Carabet! It is a performance put up by the Transvestite. It is just so unbelievable that a normal male could become such beautiful women. At some point, I just cannot help but to pity them that they had to change their “gender” in order for them to earn a decent living. I just could not comprehend how people could behave the way they are currently behaving. Perhaps I am currently not in such a poverty stage to fully comprehend such behavior. I guess I should be really grateful for what I am blessed with in my life!
As I walked through Bangla street, I got to see even more things! I saw massage lady openly approaching guys to enter their beauty salon for a “massage”, knowing that it is not simply a “massage”. There were lots of sleezy clubs around! We even got approached to enter the pub to watch “pingpong” show. I just cannot believe that such a thing could be so rampant in Phuket itself.
The day trip was also awesome as I got to see many beautiful types of scenery, such as the Koron View Point and the National park! I enjoyed the canoeing as well!
November to December
I will be going to Hong Kong again with my family members! This is the family trip ever! I am so looking forward to it.
Ok dokie! Blog quite a bit liao! Will update again when I have more interesting stuff to blog about!
This year flew by so quickly for me! At times, I wonder what I have achieved over the one year and could barely think of any great achievement. I got 3 more months to go and I really want to make a difference in my own life.
Nevertheless, this year had been rather eventful for me as I had gone for a number of trips.
February
Went to Bintan with Weihui! It is always refreshing going there as I managed to clear my mind and feel rejuvenated after the whole trip!
May
Went to Bali with Charmaine! I really enjoyed the fellowship throughout the whole trip and our friendship was taken even higher subsequently. I enjoyed the tours as well as the water sports! The trip could be even more enjoyable if we have more days as I am yet to try the White Water Rafting!
September
Went to Phuket with Hidayah for our birthday trip and I really enjoyed it as well! We managed to book the hotel and the air ticket at an extremely cheap rate! Moreover, I got to try doing many things that I have never done before!
Our Snorkeling trip via speed boat to various Island was just so awesome! The waters are so clear and I got to see beautiful fishes and corals under water. It was the first time I snorkel and it was also the first time that I actually sat on the speedboat.
We also went to see the musical and dance, Simon Carabet! It is a performance put up by the Transvestite. It is just so unbelievable that a normal male could become such beautiful women. At some point, I just cannot help but to pity them that they had to change their “gender” in order for them to earn a decent living. I just could not comprehend how people could behave the way they are currently behaving. Perhaps I am currently not in such a poverty stage to fully comprehend such behavior. I guess I should be really grateful for what I am blessed with in my life!
As I walked through Bangla street, I got to see even more things! I saw massage lady openly approaching guys to enter their beauty salon for a “massage”, knowing that it is not simply a “massage”. There were lots of sleezy clubs around! We even got approached to enter the pub to watch “pingpong” show. I just cannot believe that such a thing could be so rampant in Phuket itself.
The day trip was also awesome as I got to see many beautiful types of scenery, such as the Koron View Point and the National park! I enjoyed the canoeing as well!
November to December
I will be going to Hong Kong again with my family members! This is the family trip ever! I am so looking forward to it.
Ok dokie! Blog quite a bit liao! Will update again when I have more interesting stuff to blog about!