Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Sudden Thoughts!
Many interesting and shocking news had been exposed to me recently; changes are indeed constant! So many changes had taken place within the past one year. People and situations had changed.
I cannot help but to feel so much for a long lost friend; someone who used to be a friend to me back in my junior college years. Simply because of her lack of self-esteem, she changed so much! Someone who used to be so pure hearted and driven as a person had become mentally unsound because of the way she was constantly tortured by her boyfriend. I felt sad because there is really nothing we can do to help her simply because she does not want to be helped.
For another news that I had received 2 weeks back, I really do not know how I should react. I am definitely happy for him that he is moving on in his life; but it needs to be for the right purpose and intention so that various parties will not suffer from any reckless decisions made. I really hope that things will work out just fine.
During this past one month, 1 had also witnessed 4 deaths! I felt that life is indeed so short! It is time for me to really treasure people who meant so much to me and really be there for them whenever I can.
Over the past 5 years, I have also concluded something about myself. After all that was previously and currently felt, I knew I have to admit it; there is no point running away and denying it all. I ever had a discussion about boundaries with someone and we felt that it is redundant in this case. Can suppressing it all help? Do I even have the right to let it go? I have to admit that it is really important to me at this point of time. It is really amazing how things have developed the way it is! All I have to do is to really ensure that everything is kept in control.
If you know me as a person, you know I never like to be neither here nor there in every aspects of my life. There are people who felt that I am a very consistent and persistent person who holds on to my belief. However, I felt that it is peer pressure and the man pleasing character predominant in me that motivated me to stay on. I know that it is a right thing to do, but lack the feelings and passion to do it. I do things for the sake of doing only. I knew that I need to align my action with what I really feel in order for me to be contented with the way I am. I remembered a lesson that was previously preached— we lead a life of eternity. All that we are undergoing on a daily basis is only temporary. We need to work towards the life that we want to lead after death! I guess that is the most important.
Enough of all these thoughts! Haha.. I just cannot wait to go on another get away. Somehow when I started working, I just love going on short trips as I really feel rejuvenated after that! That is life! It is meant to be enjoyed.
I cannot help but to feel so much for a long lost friend; someone who used to be a friend to me back in my junior college years. Simply because of her lack of self-esteem, she changed so much! Someone who used to be so pure hearted and driven as a person had become mentally unsound because of the way she was constantly tortured by her boyfriend. I felt sad because there is really nothing we can do to help her simply because she does not want to be helped.
For another news that I had received 2 weeks back, I really do not know how I should react. I am definitely happy for him that he is moving on in his life; but it needs to be for the right purpose and intention so that various parties will not suffer from any reckless decisions made. I really hope that things will work out just fine.
During this past one month, 1 had also witnessed 4 deaths! I felt that life is indeed so short! It is time for me to really treasure people who meant so much to me and really be there for them whenever I can.
Over the past 5 years, I have also concluded something about myself. After all that was previously and currently felt, I knew I have to admit it; there is no point running away and denying it all. I ever had a discussion about boundaries with someone and we felt that it is redundant in this case. Can suppressing it all help? Do I even have the right to let it go? I have to admit that it is really important to me at this point of time. It is really amazing how things have developed the way it is! All I have to do is to really ensure that everything is kept in control.
If you know me as a person, you know I never like to be neither here nor there in every aspects of my life. There are people who felt that I am a very consistent and persistent person who holds on to my belief. However, I felt that it is peer pressure and the man pleasing character predominant in me that motivated me to stay on. I know that it is a right thing to do, but lack the feelings and passion to do it. I do things for the sake of doing only. I knew that I need to align my action with what I really feel in order for me to be contented with the way I am. I remembered a lesson that was previously preached— we lead a life of eternity. All that we are undergoing on a daily basis is only temporary. We need to work towards the life that we want to lead after death! I guess that is the most important.
Enough of all these thoughts! Haha.. I just cannot wait to go on another get away. Somehow when I started working, I just love going on short trips as I really feel rejuvenated after that! That is life! It is meant to be enjoyed.