Sunday, August 02, 2009

 

Spacing Out

I am just worrying about the tooth extraction tml! Haha.. I am so coward hor. Still thinking if I should extract 2 teeth or all 5 teeth. Pengzz.. Most people tell me not to be so aggressive and extract so many at one go. Ok! I shall make a decision tml itself. Enough of the tooth extraction thingy! bOo

This issue had been bothering me for the past 3 months. I guess when this happened, I started to realise how naive I can be. I trusted her and was really sincere about the friendship, but what I got in the end? You just have to afflict all these mental pain just simply because I know things that I should not know? But if that is the case, why did you ask me to help you in the first place? I felt hurt. When people told me things about her earlier on, I always refuse to think that she is like that because she is my friend. But now, I started to realise how wrong I can really be.

Thank you Yukina, Jacqueline, Jie Wei, Hidayah, JL, and sis for being there for me to hear all my grumblings. It is really true that no one can hurt me if I refuse to get hurt by that person. I just have to be secure with who I am and not how people think of me.

It is also when emptiness started to feel my heart, I cannot help but to think of you. I guess what draws me to you is the way you are so different from me in the way you deal with things. You can just be so confident and secure with the way you are. I even appreciate it when you can just be so frank with me and tell me off. I guess such wakeup calls are essential for me at some point in my life:)

Ok! To end this entry in a slightly not so negative mode: My leave application for December had been rejected! Supposed to go Japan with Yukina and JL, but I guess cannot liao. Shall go in May instead!

I shall slack and prepare myself right now for the surgery.. bOOo





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?