Monday, June 22, 2009
Update on Second Week of Leave!
This week had been a happening week for me as it is the week that my sister got married and I shop a lot due to the the many tempting deals from the Great Singapore Sale!
Shopped a lot with Yukina for the past one week and the both of us bought a few similar dress. I hope we do not coincidentally wear the same clothings when I meet up with her next time.
(one of our similar dress)
My sister got married on Saturday! I am so happy for her for marrying to an awesome husband who treasures her for who she is and being so sensitive to my sister's needs. I teared with happiness when I saw my sister saying her wedding vow. It is another phase of life that she had to undergo. One thing I will miss is the long night talks that I have with my sister each day. This will definitely be impossible after her marriage. I guess I have to be used to living my life without my dearest sister. Hehe..
My sister had been an awesome sister to me all these while. She was there for me when I needed a listening ear. She is sincerely concerned about my well-being. I am so blessed to have her around. I wish her all the best in her marriage life! These are some of the photos taken during her wedding.
(When we were preparing for the ceremy early in the morning at 6am)
(My beautiful sis and Li Hoon)
(The newly weds)
(We, the bridesmaid and the bride)
(The 3 women at home)
(Yukina and I)
(Yukina and sis)
(Sharon and I)
(my cousins)

(A pose that we used to do when we were young, "Wo men shi you xiu de")
Shall update again with more photos coming in!
Shopped a lot with Yukina for the past one week and the both of us bought a few similar dress. I hope we do not coincidentally wear the same clothings when I meet up with her next time.
(one of our similar dress)My sister got married on Saturday! I am so happy for her for marrying to an awesome husband who treasures her for who she is and being so sensitive to my sister's needs. I teared with happiness when I saw my sister saying her wedding vow. It is another phase of life that she had to undergo. One thing I will miss is the long night talks that I have with my sister each day. This will definitely be impossible after her marriage. I guess I have to be used to living my life without my dearest sister. Hehe..
My sister had been an awesome sister to me all these while. She was there for me when I needed a listening ear. She is sincerely concerned about my well-being. I am so blessed to have her around. I wish her all the best in her marriage life! These are some of the photos taken during her wedding.
(When we were preparing for the ceremy early in the morning at 6am)
(My beautiful sis and Li Hoon)
(The newly weds)
(We, the bridesmaid and the bride)
(The 3 women at home)
(Yukina and I)
(Yukina and sis)
(Sharon and I)
(my cousins)
(A pose that we used to do when we were young, "Wo men shi you xiu de")Shall update again with more photos coming in!