Tuesday, June 16, 2009

 

Update on First Week of Leave!

Monday (8th June)
Met up with Yvette and Li Hoon in the afternoon to shop for my sister's night gowns. Bought more than 10 sets for her to wear! It was a tiring but a fruitful shopping trip.

After that, met up with Shirley to plan for my sister's bridal shower. We came up with lots of programs to sobotage my sister.

Tuesday (9th June)
Started to mug a little for CFA. Now my concentration level had reduced to 1 hour. After that, I ended up sleeping. Haha..

After that, went over to church to rehearse for my sister's wedding

Wednesday (10th June)
Met up with JW to catch up. We talk a lot about things currently happening in our lives. There are people whom we feel a lot for but could hardly relate to what they are going through. This is life, we just have to move on when we realise that we have previously made wrong decisions.

Thursday (10th June)
Met up with Yukina to shop! As you know I nvr wear dress one. This gal brought me to a shop that sells only dress and then recommended that I should try certain dresses. In the end, I bought my first dress and I do like it. Hehe..

Friday (11th June)
Went to Atmos Wellness Centre for a slimming and massage program in the morning. The person servicing me claim that I have lost 16cm after the treatment but I could not see any difference leh. Hehe.

In the afternoon, I went to dye my hair red. I do like the colour! Haa

Met up with Jacqueline (my Junior) in the evening for dinner. It is always nice catching up with her. We shared about the problems we face at work each day and how it is so important to have a optimistic attitude towards unpleasant events that takes place each day.

Wohoooo.. I am enjoying every moment of my slacking life. Meeting up with friends, studying CFA as well as helping in my sister's wedding preparation. I hope that such a slacking lifestyle will never end!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?