Thursday, June 04, 2009
Cannot understand some people
I just cannot understand certain people at times. I have this ** at work who is supposed to be on leave for 1 ½ months. But she had been coming to the office early in the morning at 8am and leaving office at 11pm. She will then come and sms me non stop about work even when I am no longer on her job! Argghhh..
It is so scary. The other day, she suddenly pop by client’s place to look at my progress on the sections that was allocated to me. However, I could not have lunch with her as I already arranged to meet Karen, Yvonne and Laura for lunch. This was the conversation that I had with her.
Me: I have to go for lunch with my friends so cannot have lunch with you.
She: Huh? Lunching with friends? But you still got work to do right? Please come back early.
Client: Our lunch break today is 1 ½ hours due to some company lunch function so you all cannot enter the office until we are back
She: Wah.. But she has to do work.
Me: I will bring my laptop out to work
She: Give me your mobile phone. (I gave her my mobile phone reluctantly. She then called me to check if I have given her the correct number)
I am so scared having lunch with her. The other day when she suddenly appear at client place, I had lunch with her and she said a lot of mean comments.
She: You are born in which year?
Me: 1985
She: But you should be A2 at this age leh, why are you still A1?
Me: Because I am from SMU which is 4 year course (I do not want to tell her that I am from normal academic in Secondary School)
She: I pity you as your peers are already your senior
Me: It does not matter as it is the learning experience that I have in school that matters
She: But you come in to our company in December, so you will stand a lower chance of getting promoted.
Me: It is ok one, work is only part of my life. I will just want to learn as much as I can.
She: Still I pity you.
Wah liao! Where got people talk like that one? It is totally not building people up lor. She is so weird one. On leave still go client place and office and then telephone me to check on my status. I will definitely complete all that was allocated to me one lor. Dun need to check and check. Also dun need to talk so much and make so much unconstructive comments!
It is so scary. The other day, she suddenly pop by client’s place to look at my progress on the sections that was allocated to me. However, I could not have lunch with her as I already arranged to meet Karen, Yvonne and Laura for lunch. This was the conversation that I had with her.
Me: I have to go for lunch with my friends so cannot have lunch with you.
She: Huh? Lunching with friends? But you still got work to do right? Please come back early.
Client: Our lunch break today is 1 ½ hours due to some company lunch function so you all cannot enter the office until we are back
She: Wah.. But she has to do work.
Me: I will bring my laptop out to work
She: Give me your mobile phone. (I gave her my mobile phone reluctantly. She then called me to check if I have given her the correct number)
I am so scared having lunch with her. The other day when she suddenly appear at client place, I had lunch with her and she said a lot of mean comments.
She: You are born in which year?
Me: 1985
She: But you should be A2 at this age leh, why are you still A1?
Me: Because I am from SMU which is 4 year course (I do not want to tell her that I am from normal academic in Secondary School)
She: I pity you as your peers are already your senior
Me: It does not matter as it is the learning experience that I have in school that matters
She: But you come in to our company in December, so you will stand a lower chance of getting promoted.
Me: It is ok one, work is only part of my life. I will just want to learn as much as I can.
She: Still I pity you.
Wah liao! Where got people talk like that one? It is totally not building people up lor. She is so weird one. On leave still go client place and office and then telephone me to check on my status. I will definitely complete all that was allocated to me one lor. Dun need to check and check. Also dun need to talk so much and make so much unconstructive comments!