Saturday, May 02, 2009

 

Random Updates

It had been a long time since I blogged! Been really lazy! Just now, met up with Jacqueline to catch up and sort of treated her lunch to celebrate her 21st Birthday. She suggested that we should take neo print! It had been a long long time since I last took neo print so I thought of updating it on my blog.

(This is our favourite picture, 2 Sherine and 2 Jacquelines)

(Acting cool!)

(We are being tied up!)



Great time catching up!

Last week, I celebrated my mum's 50th Birthday. Suddenly, I feel that my mum has aged and I treasure her even more. She had always been giving so much to the family without much complains, which is something I really appreciate about her.

(This is my mum, does she look like my sis instead of mum?)

(Andrew and my family)

(Top: Sis and Me, Bottom:Grandma, Mum and Dad)

I can't wait for my wonderful break that is approaching!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?