Friday, May 15, 2009
The only thing that remains constant is changes
The feelings of confusion, uncertainty and feelings of dreadfulness about certain issues had been surfacing itself for the past one month. I am just surprised of the way I am feeling and would even consider avoidance. Even at this stage of my life, I am still subjected to PP. At times, I feel that I am still discovering more about myself each day.
Things just happen and we will never understand why it happens. Perhaps we will get a better picture of it only years down the road. I was surprised about what had happened. I believe that it is only makes one even stronger after going through the entire ordeal. God will provide a way out for you; he will not let you go through something more than what you can bear.
I remembered something similar that happened to me in the past which had caused my entire life to change drastically. One thing that remains constant about life is “changes” and “uncertainty”; we will never know what will happen to us the next day.
Things just happen and we will never understand why it happens. Perhaps we will get a better picture of it only years down the road. I was surprised about what had happened. I believe that it is only makes one even stronger after going through the entire ordeal. God will provide a way out for you; he will not let you go through something more than what you can bear.
I remembered something similar that happened to me in the past which had caused my entire life to change drastically. One thing that remains constant about life is “changes” and “uncertainty”; we will never know what will happen to us the next day.