Sunday, May 17, 2009
Just now, met up with Yukina after church to watch "angels and demons". I was really sleepy today and ended up sleeping in the movie theatre about 1/4 of the time. Haha.. But at least I managed to catch the main story line of the movie. Pengzzz..
After that, met up with Jie Wei and Hidayah to catch up as it had been 3 months since we last meet up. We were discussing about people and the way they treat friends and relationships. One's upbringing would certainly impact the personality of a person when he or she reaches adulthood. I just could not understand the way she thinks. I do feel for her for having such mentality. Haizz..
Anyway, these are the photos taken today.

Our JC post
Hamster
Hid and JW
Jie Wei, Me and Hid
Ok.. shall prepare to sleep liao. My blue starts tml!
After that, met up with Jie Wei and Hidayah to catch up as it had been 3 months since we last meet up. We were discussing about people and the way they treat friends and relationships. One's upbringing would certainly impact the personality of a person when he or she reaches adulthood. I just could not understand the way she thinks. I do feel for her for having such mentality. Haizz..
Anyway, these are the photos taken today.

Our JC post
Hamster
Hid and JW
Jie Wei, Me and HidOk.. shall prepare to sleep liao. My blue starts tml!