Friday, December 26, 2008

 

A new HP=A new Life

Been splurging lots and lots ever since I received my first pay. Haha! I just bought a new handphone today and traded in my old phone.

Initially, I was quite reluctant to trade in my phone as it will only mean that all my smses will be gone! You know at times such messages contains lots and lots of memories. When you are feeling empty and down, there will be some messages that you wanna refer to cheer you up! Haha.. It is all gone now, after I traded in. I cannot refer to my precious memories liao. I have decided to let go of my previous handphone as it is getting really cuiz. Now, a new life begins! This new handphone of mine will create new memories.

I guess I will be falling sick soon. Feel that my throat is very dry and pain. Pls recover before 1 Jan 2009 k? My peak period begin on 1 Jan (my precious holiday is gone) as I have to do stocktake!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?