Friday, August 29, 2008
I wanna complain

Look at this! I even have to go to such extent to retain some supporting evidence.
8 months back, I did my first internship at PwC and submitted my internship report to *** right after that. To my surprise, my internship status is still incomplete. Approached *** and they said my supervisor had not yet submitted my internship appraisal form. I got my supervisor to do it for me and ensured that *** received it. STATUS STILL NOT UPDATED!
After my internship with Credit Suisse, I did another internship report and submitted to ***. Then ask them about my status again. They say I have to redo my report and give them a compiled copy, since I did 2 internships. Wah.. We are just required to do one internship to satisfy our degree. Can't they just click complete. So incompetent! I wasted some time last week just doing a compiled internship report. Altogether, I did 3 useless reports because of their incompetence. Sian..
Guess what? I check my status again, it is still marked as incomplete. I heard from JL that because of all these shit, one of her friend could not graduate on time. I wanna complain.. Pay school fees for nothing.