Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

Internship blues

So far internship had been fine and I do like the people in my department, but I dun like to be based at Changi Business Park!

Lots of miscommunication on my first day of work. It was stated in my contract that I will be permanently based at One Raffles Link. However, it was arranged in the way that I had to be at that ulu CBP. But its not so bad lar, at least there are buses catered for us.

My manager signed me up for the dragon boat competition next Friday. Wahaha.. Seems quite fun as the controller department will team up and compete with the other teams. But it had been a long long time since I last tried dragon boat.

But my department ppl very "Jia Kang tang=potato" leh. I had to avoid speaking my jabalang language (chinese mix english). I remembered using the word "cui", then they ask "what is that."
There is this Ang Mo who speak very slang and soft that I could barely understand what she is talking about most of the time. I feel so bad to always "huh" when she talk. Hai.. Hope I can adapt well as the time goes by.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?