Saturday, April 19, 2008

 

My mum

I also feel like blogging about my mum, after seeing lala's blog. My mum never fail to impress me. I am so proud to have a mum like her. At this age, she is still so willing to upgrade herself. Recently, she even took an AFP course which consist of modules like economics, finance, tax, statistics and insurance products. We will never understand how difficult it is for a 50 year old women to study such topics. Guess what, my mum mugged so hard for the exam for the past one month. She took her exam yesterday. I pray hard that she will pass. Hee.

Term break is over just like that. School is starting again, and I am dreading it. Actually, this does not really seem like a term break for me as I am bombarded with projects. AFA project is making me tremble. Counting down, 7 more weeks to go. I wanna be freed from school.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?