Friday, January 04, 2008

 
I actually sent out that email just now. It actually took me so much courage to do so. I wonder how will the reply be like later. Wahaha..

I guess my previous entry sounded very pessimistic. Actually, in some ways, I do experience a year of victory for Year 2007. It is a year that I see myself even better. At the same time, this is an eventful year for me as so many things had happened. Yesterday, Yukina and I were reflecting on our Year 2007 and we suddenly talked about David and the way he had impacted our lives. At the same time, we managed to struggle through some issues in our lives. We managed to overcome some of the struggles and would be working on the rest this coming year.

Time really flies and I am only left with 6 weeks to the end of the internship. keke.. Counting down week by week.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?