Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

Bored at work

I am super bored at work. Wahaha.. this week is the slackest week of all as I will be in office the whole day. Time really flies and I have intern for 1 month at PWC. So far it is ok but then I feel that I have difficulties trying to communicate with the clients effectively as they tend not to respect me as I look quite inexperienced and not confident. Sianzzz.. I hate that look of mine at times.

Year 2007 had come to an end. Hmmm... As I look back this year, there is a lot of ups and downs. At times I just feel that things are going well in my life and got really complacent about it. And at times, I just felt that I should not continue to lead my life just like that. I have came to realise that the life I am leading is kinda meaningless at times and I should really change the way I view things.

I started to realise that I could no longer base my security on things that is just so unstable and engage in events that would not satisfy myself spiritually. I got quite tired doing things all over and over again and realise that things are getting on my nerve. Everything seems to fail me at some point of time. When one thing goes wrong, everything just fall apart.

I hope that this year will be a year of victory; a year that I have a good start and a good end. I guess it is just so important to have a good start and a good mentality towards the new year.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?