Friday, December 21, 2007
Internship Blues
Internship had started for 2 weeks already. It had been fine so far. However, I am super bored. I suddenly miss schooling life. I guess working is quite different from studying. At times, the perm staff really lack things for me to do and at times suddenly got a lot of things for me to do. Wahahaa..
A conversation that i had with my manager today
Manager: So Sherine, do you have enough things to keep you entertained today?
Sherine: Yes, I do but if the clients give me the required documents. Btw, why do you use the word entertain?
Manager: Because you look really bored last week so must make sure you are entertained today mah
Sherine: Of course lar.. Will feel bored de mah.. I will try to entertain myself.
Wahhaaa.. Faintzzz.. Work was fine lar. I just have to wait for documents before I can do things. This is the difficult part of the internship. At times, you will suddenly have a lot of work to do and at times you will be bored to death.
A conversation that i had with my manager today
Manager: So Sherine, do you have enough things to keep you entertained today?
Sherine: Yes, I do but if the clients give me the required documents. Btw, why do you use the word entertain?
Manager: Because you look really bored last week so must make sure you are entertained today mah
Sherine: Of course lar.. Will feel bored de mah.. I will try to entertain myself.
Wahhaaa.. Faintzzz.. Work was fine lar. I just have to wait for documents before I can do things. This is the difficult part of the internship. At times, you will suddenly have a lot of work to do and at times you will be bored to death.