Friday, September 21, 2007
Updates
SMU have started 5 weeks back. Been catching with the SMU gals esp Von and Lala whom I have not been seeing for 3 months. bOOO.. School have been fine for me. Less stressful for the semester as I am only taking 2 modules in SMU. Therefore I only have 2 projects. 1 presentation for Ethics and 1 report down liao. 1 more Tax report to go. I group with Von, Laura and Karen for all my projects this semester. I love my group mates as they are very efficient. Hee..
We have activities for every week since school starts. I shall update.
Week 1-Japanese Food Fair
Group Photo
(Karen Me and Laura)
(Where are THEY (except me) looking at?)

Week 2- Buffet
(Chirstian Yuki and I)
(Yvonne Porkie and Mitch)
(Yvonne and I)
(Left over food)
(At Mitch Place)
(Us and Doggie George)
Week 3- Ethics Presentation
bOOO
(our ASOC grp-3 of us)
(4 crazy group mates)
(Here we are again)
Week 4- K box Session
(Me and Laura)

(bOOO)
(Distracted Lala by her cap)
Yeah.. NTU term break. I love it. In the meantime, jiayou for the PIGs who are having an intense week ahead. bOO
We have activities for every week since school starts. I shall update.
Week 1-Japanese Food Fair
Group PhotoWeek 2- Buffet
Week 3- Ethics Presentation
bOOO
(our ASOC grp-3 of us)
(4 crazy group mates)
(Here we are again)Week 4- K box Session
Yeah.. NTU term break. I love it. In the meantime, jiayou for the PIGs who are having an intense week ahead. bOO