Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Memory
Term break is juz great. Heee, it is great slacking around and managed to catch up a bit in my Malay. Also been practicing the song which my Prof told us to sing for the coming individual presentation which is entilted "Memory" from the musical of CATS.
Memory
I always love the way she sings, it is so damn emotional. bOOO.. And her head voice is really strong. I wanna improve on my head voice. I was told that my head voice is quite weak. Wahaha..
Internship application for Big 4 is open liao. So many choices but we are only limited to 2 applications. Not sure what to apply. I hope I can get to work together with friends. Hee
Memory
I always love the way she sings, it is so damn emotional. bOOO.. And her head voice is really strong. I wanna improve on my head voice. I was told that my head voice is quite weak. Wahaha..
Internship application for Big 4 is open liao. So many choices but we are only limited to 2 applications. Not sure what to apply. I hope I can get to work together with friends. Hee