Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Life after work=Real Holidays

Been enjoying and slaking through the remaining holidays of mine. On Sunday, we had a gathering at Yukikiki house. We start to play ********101. We believe that if this course is offerred in SMU, all of us would get A+. Then we had food and more food.

Managed to watch Harry Potter on Monday. Miscommunication with some of them had made us travel from one place to another only to find out that we are at the wrong place once again. Thinking that it was at "The Cathay Cinema" I went over there and saw no one. I called Marilyn and then realise that I am at the wrong place. Then while heading to the MRT station, I saw Alfred. He also went to the wrong place. So we went to Lido to look for them. Again, we are at the wrong place as they were at Cineleisure's Cathay. Wanna faint. We had to go to 3 places before we actually get to the right cinema. We missed a quite a bit of the show. But it was okok lar. At least we did not miss till the point that we do not understand anything.

I managed to visit discovery centre once again. It had been a long time since I went there. I guess the last time that I visited the place was in either JC or secondary school. HS suggested that we should go there so I dun mind trying. Wahaha.. The movie is wuliao. Really for kids to watch. Muahaha..

The entrance
The figher pilot movie (Boring)
The game

Me





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?