Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 
I was packing my room just now when I found these old cards given by people years back. Haa.. I started to read some of the cards that were written to me before. Some of the cards are more personal, whereas some are really encouraging. As I read it, I came to realize how much I have changed over the years. Haa.. I started to read different cards given to me ever since I was primary 6, Seconday, JC and blah blah blah.. It is really interesting reflecting my life just like this. There are some cards writen which I could hardly recognise the giver. I came to realise that many friends had came and gone in my life over the years. There were also childish quarrels which destroyed friendships along the way. I would say I did mature along the years. However, maturing would also mean that the childlike heart of mine had also disapperared. My thinking had became more complicated, making me a more unhappy person. Haa.. But I really do appreciate each and every card given to me and I keep every single one of them.
This is given on my 17th Birthday
On my 18th Birthday by my JC friends
Haa, I am drawn singing

By the NUS Ministry
Many Many others

Haa.. Today, went to eat at Ocean at last. It was not bad. I love the curry fishhead. After that we went shopping. I refrained from buying too many things as I spent so much last week due to impulsiveness. Wahaha.. I would say I really do enjoy slacking away just like that. Hee..

Ok, I shall continue to pack my room. It is so messy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?