Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Updates!!

Yesterday, I finally get to watch Shrek. Met Hid Hid after wrk for that movie at PS. Wahaha.. Then we bought todbits and drinks from NTUC fairprice. Had a hard time smuggling everything into the cinema as my bag is small small (not the big big bag that I usually carry). The movie is ok only lar. i still think Shrek 2 is better.

Recently I also got quite irritated by someone who come ask me almost everyday if I am going Popular Bookshop. Crazy!!! Who goes Popular everyday!!! I have not visited any bookstore ever since my exam. She kept on wanting me to go popular purposely to buy pen refiller for her. For the past 2 weeks, she had been bugging me. CRAZY!! I hate it when people take me forgranted and push me around. I will nvr help her to buy as she could buy it anytime she wants. STOP BUGGING ME. Btw, She bugged me today again. Xiao Ding Dong.

These are the pics aken for the B.A.D
Group Photo
The Brothers
Me, Tong Wei and Jeanette
The Sisters 1
The Sisters 2
Me, Marilyn and Jeanette

Haaa.. I finally feel much better about my stomach flu. At first was stomach flu, after that was intestine inflammation. Haaa.. But I am glad the pain is subsided.

I am halfway through my summer break. It seems like holiday is flying fast fast. I really hope that my remaining hols will be fruitful. I have a lot of thoughts to sort out and a lot of plannings to do. I need the motivation here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?