Friday, May 11, 2007
Updates
Yesterday, I met up with Ada, a friend whom I had not seen for 2 years. Hee.. Aparantly, she came over to Singapore for 10 days for a holidays. Wow, in 2 years, she had really changed a lot. From a student, she worked as an auditor for a year and right now serving on board with Hope Worldwide Cambodia. She is flying off tonight back to her hometown at Cambodia and the next time I see her would be ages from now. Heee. Bon voyage.


Me and lala
Although it is holidays, I had not been slacking hor. I still managed to keep a healthy lifestyle by going to the gym twice a week. Thanks to the motivation of Yvonne, Laura and the guys at my workplace whom I could go with on a weekly basis. Wahaha..
Laura and Von are going to US for 3 months to work in 2 weeks. Hai.. Gonna miss the both of them lots lots,as that will mean that I have 2 less persons to crap with. Heee.. Anyway, have a safe trip ahead and dun miss the remaining PIGS in Singapore k?
Haaa.. My application for NTU exchange programme is successful. I am glad that Karen and I can go NTU for the coming semester. Heee.. Over there we will be less concern about grades as it will not be reflected in our GPA. Hee... Hope we could get our hostel as well. No hostel means Karen will not go, which leaves me all alone. bOOOO.. Pray hard that we can get it.


Me and lala
Although it is holidays, I had not been slacking hor. I still managed to keep a healthy lifestyle by going to the gym twice a week. Thanks to the motivation of Yvonne, Laura and the guys at my workplace whom I could go with on a weekly basis. Wahaha..
Laura and Von are going to US for 3 months to work in 2 weeks. Hai.. Gonna miss the both of them lots lots,as that will mean that I have 2 less persons to crap with. Heee.. Anyway, have a safe trip ahead and dun miss the remaining PIGS in Singapore k?
Haaa.. My application for NTU exchange programme is successful. I am glad that Karen and I can go NTU for the coming semester. Heee.. Over there we will be less concern about grades as it will not be reflected in our GPA. Hee... Hope we could get our hostel as well. No hostel means Karen will not go, which leaves me all alone. bOOOO.. Pray hard that we can get it.