Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Mind's Cafe and crabbies

At minds Cafe
Me, Myself and Sherine
The Piggies and the Royal Family
Group Photo
After that, we proceeded to Clementi to meet HH, Edwin and Hui Zhen. This is to celebrate Hui Zhen Bday as well as trying out the food at Edwin's aunty's store.
The Birthday cake for Hui Zhen
Heee..
bOOO

I am down with stomache flu again. So sad. Do not know what had happened to me recently. Why I kept on kena like tt. Sad sad. I slept the whole day today. However, I still do not feel well. Sian..

Have u ever experience that sort of feeling that a part of you is just gone? Haizzz.. A feeling of emptiness just creep in. At times we just like to keep our mind occupied in order to escape. Perhaps it is true that it is at this time that we really get to understand ourselves better. Hmmm.. That I am not sure.

I shall go sleep liao.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?