Sunday, May 06, 2007
Do I know how it feels?
I realize that the more I detest certain characteristic in me, the more I cannot stand people who have the exact characteristic as me. Avoidance do not solve problems, it will just create even more problems and affects any form of friendship. Haizzz.. I feel so tired trying to understand and listen. I also have my own struggles as well. I feel damn tired. I wanted to be positive. I realize that very often I just look at the negative side in every situation I am undergoing. Along the way I had lost a lot due to the way I think. I realized that I had been rather naggy on my blog entries. Haizzz.. I will try to be positive.
Haaa.. I managed to watch Spiderman 3 on May 1, which is the first day of opening for that movie. It was a great movie. However, I had to sit right at the first row as all the tickets were booked way before its openings. I had shopped quite a bit too. Hee.. So far, I bought 3 tops, 1 skirt and 1 bag. I am in need of shoes. Shall wait for Great Singapore Sale to shop more. Keke.
Yesterday, met up with Hid. We were supposed to shop. As usual, I did not have the mood to do so. That is why we sat down somewhere to chit chat for 3 hours instead of shopping. Wahaha.. Sorry Hid Hid. Wahaha.. She is supposed to buy clothings for her internship, but could not really shop with me around. But we had a great time of catching up. Heee..
I need to complain about someone in my workplace. I really cannot stand her. She will tell me to follow her sequence of doing work. FOR EXAMPLE:
1st step: Staple the interviewing sheet together with the clients medical records before interviewing them.
2nd step: detach the medical records and interviewing sheet to write down their particulars.
last step: Staple back.
This is her system of doing work and she expect me to follow exactly. When I did it another way; settling each interview and stapling the documents together, she will interupt me during the interview and staple all my documents together. That is so damn rude. In the end, I had to rearrange all the documents again as she had messed it all up. I finally could not stand it one day. I said to her, "please do not mess up my work. I have my system of doing things. When I give back my work, it will be of quality. So please do not mess things up for me." She suddenly kept quiet and stopped bothering me for the day. I felt a sense of achievement as I managed to tell her off. Wahaha..
Incident No 2:
She told me to do the distribution of the cases and told me to let her see the distribution before I proceed on. I gave her whatever I had before keying it into the system. Then she told me to go sit down while she check. She returned the cases to me and say "you did it fine and you can proceed on."
After I keyed in everything into the system, another staff came to me and say "Sherine, why did you give Yau Yin all the easy case? Did you distribute it properly?" I replied,"I am very sure I distribute it correctly. I gave her my cases for her to check and I was told to sit down. So she made changes to the distrubution. Therefore, all the easy cases landed onto her side. She still say everything I did was correct. So since I am new and she claimed that there is nothing wrong, who is the person who made changes? Isn't it obvious?"
Haaa.. Then the other perm staff came gossiping about her liao as she is really too much. She made use of the fact that I am a new staff to benefit herself at my expense. I am glad that the others believe what I said. Damn it lar. She is still denying about it. Damn angry.
But working there is really very rigid. Most of us refuse to continue working there after we graduate. It is really very jialat. Wahaha.. I will juz quit asap the moment my contract ends.
I wanna enjoy my hols. I do not want to be so damn negative. I wanna be more optimistic.
Haaa.. I managed to watch Spiderman 3 on May 1, which is the first day of opening for that movie. It was a great movie. However, I had to sit right at the first row as all the tickets were booked way before its openings. I had shopped quite a bit too. Hee.. So far, I bought 3 tops, 1 skirt and 1 bag. I am in need of shoes. Shall wait for Great Singapore Sale to shop more. Keke.
Yesterday, met up with Hid. We were supposed to shop. As usual, I did not have the mood to do so. That is why we sat down somewhere to chit chat for 3 hours instead of shopping. Wahaha.. Sorry Hid Hid. Wahaha.. She is supposed to buy clothings for her internship, but could not really shop with me around. But we had a great time of catching up. Heee..
I need to complain about someone in my workplace. I really cannot stand her. She will tell me to follow her sequence of doing work. FOR EXAMPLE:
1st step: Staple the interviewing sheet together with the clients medical records before interviewing them.
2nd step: detach the medical records and interviewing sheet to write down their particulars.
last step: Staple back.
This is her system of doing work and she expect me to follow exactly. When I did it another way; settling each interview and stapling the documents together, she will interupt me during the interview and staple all my documents together. That is so damn rude. In the end, I had to rearrange all the documents again as she had messed it all up. I finally could not stand it one day. I said to her, "please do not mess up my work. I have my system of doing things. When I give back my work, it will be of quality. So please do not mess things up for me." She suddenly kept quiet and stopped bothering me for the day. I felt a sense of achievement as I managed to tell her off. Wahaha..
Incident No 2:
She told me to do the distribution of the cases and told me to let her see the distribution before I proceed on. I gave her whatever I had before keying it into the system. Then she told me to go sit down while she check. She returned the cases to me and say "you did it fine and you can proceed on."
After I keyed in everything into the system, another staff came to me and say "Sherine, why did you give Yau Yin all the easy case? Did you distribute it properly?" I replied,"I am very sure I distribute it correctly. I gave her my cases for her to check and I was told to sit down. So she made changes to the distrubution. Therefore, all the easy cases landed onto her side. She still say everything I did was correct. So since I am new and she claimed that there is nothing wrong, who is the person who made changes? Isn't it obvious?"
Haaa.. Then the other perm staff came gossiping about her liao as she is really too much. She made use of the fact that I am a new staff to benefit herself at my expense. I am glad that the others believe what I said. Damn it lar. She is still denying about it. Damn angry.
But working there is really very rigid. Most of us refuse to continue working there after we graduate. It is really very jialat. Wahaha.. I will juz quit asap the moment my contract ends.
I wanna enjoy my hols. I do not want to be so damn negative. I wanna be more optimistic.