Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Pondering
Haizzz.. I was wondering why people's thinking can change so fast. I did not contact her for 2 years liao. I was suprised that the first conversation I have with her after 2 years is such a conversation. Why is she so different from the first time I know her. She kept on probbing into my personal life and kept telling me those disgusting and personal things which she is doing when she is online? Why is she describing it in detailed to me? Why is she like that? I never thought she will end up this way. The worst thing is that she thought I am the same as her who will get involve in such a disgusting act like her. Haizzz.. I can say I am disappointed. I never thought that people can change so fast.
I was telling karen a little about it. I think she is also stun. But she is not in my position and do not know the way that person is like 2 years before and how much she had changed over the years. I can say I feel a lot for her and the changes she had undergo over the years. However, I do not know how to approach talking to her regarding such wierd topic so I set my status to "away". Am I too naive? Some times I really wonder.
Okok.. I shall prepare to go out soon.
I was telling karen a little about it. I think she is also stun. But she is not in my position and do not know the way that person is like 2 years before and how much she had changed over the years. I can say I feel a lot for her and the changes she had undergo over the years. However, I do not know how to approach talking to her regarding such wierd topic so I set my status to "away". Am I too naive? Some times I really wonder.
Okok.. I shall prepare to go out soon.