Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Hols is just so cool

I love holidays as I feel so freed. Heee.. Had been watching lots of movie and catching up with friends. So far, I have watched Nada Sou Sou with Laura, Karen and Dave and had watch an Er Xin and bloody movie (Turistas) with HS. Nada Sou Sou is a nice movie as it is meaningful. Hee. Then I almost puke when watching Turistas. Think it is a show which focus on showing you how the surgeon slowly take out our kidney and heart and then sell. So gross.

I managed to catch up with Yukina and JW yesterday at last. It had been a long time since we last slack together and laze around. Yesterday we managed to catch up quite a bit.

Just came back from gym and suana with Laura. I had never used my school suana. It is not bad lar. Haaa.. Feel more refreshed now. Keke..

I wanna slack some more. But I have found a job at CPF board liao. So starting work on Monday. Haaa.. But can still slack lar. bOOO..

I LOVE HOLS!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?