Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

Freedom!!

I have been spending my freedom time quite well. Yesterday was my last paper. At last, I feel that I am living the type of life that I wanted and i will have such lifestyle for the coming 4 months. Heee.. So I am having better mood now.

Right now, I am freed. So you all can ask me out and I will be FREE this time round. Wahaha.. Suddenly feel like this is heaven. Though this sem is not easy, but it is also the sem that I feel that I did cope quite well as compared to my other semester. Although it is not perfect, but at least, I managed to adapt a little more to the SMU lifestyle.

I wanna rest, slack and sleep. This is what I wanna do for the time being. Keke..





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?