Sunday, April 29, 2007
A challenging and an emotional week for me
I was feeling quite down for the past one week. Everything came as a suprised to me. Had been having late nights and sleeping 2 to 3 hours a day as I just could not get to sleep. I felt angry with myself. I also felt pissed off. I tried to go out with friends everyday after work so that I could spend very little hours at home. I hate to be alone as I tend to wallow in self pity. I do not know what I am thinking also. I could not really function as a person. I became very critical and naggy. Sorry for those who have to bear with me. I am really not functioning lar. If not I will not be like that.
Finally, my body could not take the stress due to the lack of sleep and the consumption of outside food for the whole week. I fell really sick. Had high fever and diarrehea. Haizzzz.. Anyway, thank you for the few of them who visited me at my workplace to have lunch with me. So far, got 4 people visited me during the week. I do appreciate friends who cared about how I felt. I guess it is at this point of time that I know who are the friends that I decided to confide my problems in. Thanks.
So I know I should stop avoiding it and to deal with it. I cannot run away from my emotions and sleep little again, or I will breakdown. Haizzz.. I really hope to get well soon. Feel so Xin Ku.
Finally, my body could not take the stress due to the lack of sleep and the consumption of outside food for the whole week. I fell really sick. Had high fever and diarrehea. Haizzzz.. Anyway, thank you for the few of them who visited me at my workplace to have lunch with me. So far, got 4 people visited me during the week. I do appreciate friends who cared about how I felt. I guess it is at this point of time that I know who are the friends that I decided to confide my problems in. Thanks.
So I know I should stop avoiding it and to deal with it. I cannot run away from my emotions and sleep little again, or I will breakdown. Haizzz.. I really hope to get well soon. Feel so Xin Ku.