Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Emotional
Haizzz.. Today is a day when people will wonder how I manage to do it till now when I am behaving like that all these while. Actually I also feel like that. I felt ashamed and insecure about it. I hope that no one remembers it. It is going to be so embarassing. I am a disappointment. But I could not change how I felt. I have tried to feel. But I just could not feel anything. To people, it is a day that they rejoice. For me, it is a day when I feel ashame and hope to keep it to myself and hoping that no one knows about it.
Haizzz.. Sorry.
Exam is coming soon. Will I be able to survive this semester? I dunno. Sob.. Why am I in such a crappy school!!! Sick and tired.
Can someone please kill me!!!
Haizzz.. Sianz sianz..
Haizzz.. Sorry.
Exam is coming soon. Will I be able to survive this semester? I dunno. Sob.. Why am I in such a crappy school!!! Sick and tired.
Can someone please kill me!!!
Haizzz.. Sianz sianz..