Friday, February 16, 2007

 
Yeah.. It is Term Break. Heeee.. Feeling a bit happier as I can take my mind away from school for the next few days. bOOOO.. The last few days had been crazy for me. Either I had Mid Term, if not means my Individual reports are due. Feel so tired now.

Mid Term is generally fine especially for MPW as I consider the fact that I did not really study. Audit was a little disappointing. But what to do.

I am waiting for Yvonne to finish her Project meeting. Hai.. We are going shopping later. Hee.. Hope this time it is effective. Karen likes to say that she dislikes going shopping with me as she feels that it is very ineffective. She say I talk talk then she cannot concentrate shopping. In the end will end up at Mcdonald. Haizzz.. So sad. Hope that this time round, it will be more effective. Whahaaha..

I am broke. I hate it when my student delay tution payment for 3 weeks. Imagine, the next payment will be due soon. Does it mean I have to collect double from him? Haizzzz.. Damn sianzzzz.. I hate to bug people for money every week. It is damn tiring.

Hai.. Okok.. Shall take a nap in the GSR first.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?