Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Updates

On Sunday, I went to Faith's place for her child's full month. Heee.. It was a great time there as me, Faith, Sharene and Vincent managed to catch up quite a bit. Too bad, a few days back, Oreo was given away. Haizzzz.. Gonna miss him so much. Whahaha.. Brought back a lot of good memories as we talk a little about the funny things which happened last time when I was working with them. I really hope to go back there and stop my education. Heee..

Me and Sharene

Faith's Baby

Miss working there with them. Wahaha.. Miss the dog especially.

This semester had been a funny sem for me.. Heee.. Great to know people like Laura and yvonne as they never fail to make Karen and I laugh. Heeee.. But they always like to laugh at me de. Hai.. And then say I bow at them and open eyes big big. Then they will start laughing like so happy like that. Then Karen likes to laugh also. Karen will say I hold lappy ugly and then laugh very loud.Wahaha.. But that makes Tax lessons and FIIM lesson stress free. Wahahah..

So far school had been ok. But the stress will come up soon as the projects are starting to pile. Haizzz... I tend to feel demoralized when doing project as I often take some time to process my thought before I can do things right for projects. It always a time lag between myself putting what I learn into projects. The stress is coming up. Hope I can cope this sem.

Haizzz.. Actually I do feel quite lost in some way. I felt discouraged when I was confronted about things. I knew it is very true. But I just do not know how to go about approaching things. Today's discussion about that coming up issue makes me feel damn lost and discouraged. I knew I would only be putting up a front and not saying things from the bottom of my heart. I knew I am a stumbling block. But I really could not help it. I felt like I have let everyone down. I had let myself down too. But how??? I would not say I am someone who is not in touch with my feelings. But I am someone who do not even know what I am feeling.

I felt pressured. I felt that perhaps I should really leave. It is just so xin ku to be neither here nor there. But I will let people around me down if I make such a decision. Moreover, it just do not seem like for me to do that. Haizzzz.. I felt lousy. Really I do. I am tired and drained. I do not know where I should head towards in life.

I shall look forward towards what is ahead and stop dwelling. I know it is time for me to plan and to get things right. it is not a very good feeling to feel stucked and neither here nor there.

Haizzz.. Think this year will be a lousy year for me again as I did not start off well as what I decided to in the beginning.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?