Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Life resume back tml... Sob... Sob...

I enjoyed this holidays a lot as I managed to rest a lot, go out a lot, watched one whole vcd serial (32 episodes). Heee.. I am supposed to feel refreshed. But do not know why I feel so restless. Wanted to do some worl but cannot seem to concentrate as my eye gets too watery. Sob.. Sob..
So I decided not to study for my FIIM midterm liao (just for today). Heee..

This CNY visit was fine. But somehow, I just felt the drift between my cousin and I. Remember we used to be so close and now, we are almost like strangers. Think keeping up with every friendships or relationships requires a lot of time and effort and it really takes 2 hands to clap. Think as time goes by, we tend to drift away from our relatives when we grow older.

As usual, my aunts kept saying I put on weight during the visiting period. So sad leh. i tried to keep a healthy lifestyle by exercising constantly, still put on weight. Cry.. bOO.. I shall post up some recent pictures taken with my project group mates this semester. So far, I like all my group mates. Think they very fun especially for my FIIM group mates.
This is my MPW group mates. It is Melvin's birthday so we are having a celebration for him.
This Mitch hor, wanna appear in every single pisture. In the end she appear the same number of times as Melvin for the photographs taken. Whahaah
Went K box with my FIIM group mates and we sang from 8pm to 2.30am. Sang till Yvonne fall asleep. That is how she look like when she is asleep.
Wahaha.. Karen loves this photo as she feels that we are more chio in this photo. Wahaha.. So this is our favourite picture for that night.

We sang, sang and sang and took lots of photos. bOOO..

Laura and I.
After the K box session, we were supposed to go for supper. But lost our way as it was dark and every exit were closed since it was already 3am then. Haizzzz.. We had to stuff ourselves. Overall, I had a great time with them. bOOO..
This hols is fun. But good things never last. So sad. bOOO..














<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?