Sunday, February 11, 2007
Can anyone be so inconsiderate????
Okok.. i shall think about other issues other than that or else my heart beat will still continue to beat at an increasing rate.
Today is a long day for me. Had to give tution at 9am so woke up damn early. After that met up with JW at last to supposedly do some CNY shopping. In the end, we could not find much clothes so ended up eating lots and lots and slacking at starbucks. Heee.. It is a great time of catching up.

Heee.. Then we start to crap a little. Hee.. And talk about the "Fun Team" thingy which reminded us about some people. Wahahaha..
After that, I went to meet my MPW mates for project meeting.
Then went shopping with Karen at Vivocity. In the end never buy much things also. We went to Mcdonald to eat and then do up our survey questions for MPW.
A real long day for me. But I thought it was quite a fulfilling day. It was not only after that issue which really spolit my mood. After blogging, my heart beat also slow down a little. I really hope to sleep soon when I fell better. Haizzz.. It had been such a long time since I really scolded someone and scream and yell. Just cannot control my anger. I really need anger management to deal with such inconsiderate people like her.