Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Updates

A few days back, I received an SMS from Faith inviting me to go for her baby's first month (man yue) this coming Sunday. Wahaha.. Time really flies man. 7 months back, we were still working together and was helping out as her "JieMei" in her wedding. And right now, she is someone's mother liao. Heee.. So happy for her. Wow.. It had been such a long time since I last met Sharene, Faith and Vincent. Heee.. It is time to catch up soon. But had not been seeing them for quite some time liao.. Hmmm.. Dunno if will fell awkward or not. But I could still remember the happy moments we had together when I was working for them. Heee.. Time really flies man. I miss Oreo, the dog. Wahahaha...

School had been ok so far. Me, Dave, Karen, Michelle and Yuki still got continue with our "living a healthy lifestyle resolution" by going to SMU gym every Monday morning. Yuki, Karen, and Mitch will go for Yoga while me and Dave will be gyming. Think I feel much more refreshed lar as compared to the times when I dun exercise consistently.

But I really cannot stand MPW lessons so far lar. People say Menkoff is good as he very slack. True that he is slack lar. But he seems to know I am "Sherine" and picked on me a few times to answer his questions on things which we do not even know wad he talking about. Made me so damn paiseh as I stunned for 5 minutes. Then for the first lessson, he still embarassed me with the $200 Robinson Voucher just because I am 5 minutes late for class then he say I must have gone shopping at Robinson and say he got $200 Robinson Voucher which SMU gave him. The 3rd incident was he ask "Sherine, you smoke ah." Whahaha.. I stunned. So damn embarrassed on these 3 incidents lar. Imagine attending just 4 lessons and can feel embarassed for 3 times. Wahaha.. Think I should hide right at the back of the class for the coming lessons so i will not kena again. Hehe..

I shall sleep soon as tml must go for the wuliao thingy lar. So sianz to go. Haizzzzzz





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?