Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Happy New Year 2007

I shall update about my Year End Party. In the afternoon, Jiaying and Yukina came over to my house to dress up so as to prepare ourselves for the party at night.

Jiaying and I

Us, trying to take a good picture by staring into the mirror. Hmmm.. Think it is a failure afterall. Wahaha...

We put on some make up, ate the dinner which my mum had prepared for us and talk talk talk. Rushed down for the party by Taxi.

We are damn Zi Lian. Even wanna take photos in the Taxi

We finally reached our destination and took some more pictures with the rest.

Me and Marilyn

Evelyn and I

Jeanette and I

The 4 of us

Yukina and I

The year 2006 had came to an end. Year 2007 had aproached. It is time for me to have a fresh start. Time really flies. I really hope that I can turn back time and make my Year 2006 more fruitful. I could no longer turn back time liao. All I need right now is to look forward for Year 2007 and hope that I make the best use of all that I have right now.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?