Saturday, December 30, 2006
I never thought that such a thing would happen to him. When the news was broke to us yesterday, I could not help but to tell myself, "Such a thing would never happen. Couldn't be him." Shortly after, i began to accept it. In fact,I felt quite inspired by the way things are handled in such a matured way. It kept me thinking so much more about life and the examples around me whom I ought to emulate. I really respect them a lot. However, I felt so far away from them. I would never be able to get there.
Actually, I felt that I do not really understand myself much. When the question was posted to me by the both of them yesterday, I seriously do not know the answer. It is really not that I do not trust. I just do not know how to express myself and perhaps do not know why things are like that. I felt that I am so far away. It seems impossible for me to get back to where I am.
The year is coming to an end. I reflected a little about Yr 2006 and realized that nothing is achieved. It seems like it is all a waste time. I knew the urgency for changes but I do not feel it. There is a significant difference between knowing and actualy feeling it so much that I am able to put what I know into action. Why do years and years pass by and I still remain like that? I think I am just very heartless. I could no longer feel the gratefulness which I used to have years ago. Or do I really feel that grateful in the past? Sometimes I really question myself if it is valid or I should go through the same process all over again. Am I a FA? Do I need to be restored? Haizzz.. These questions do come across my mind. I knew about it, and yet I do not feel a lot. I guess this is Sherine.
I really hope that the Yr 2007 will be a great year. I juz need to constantly look at the goals which I had set for myself and work towards it. I hope I will not feel the same way as I felt right now at the end of next year.
Actually, I felt that I do not really understand myself much. When the question was posted to me by the both of them yesterday, I seriously do not know the answer. It is really not that I do not trust. I just do not know how to express myself and perhaps do not know why things are like that. I felt that I am so far away. It seems impossible for me to get back to where I am.
The year is coming to an end. I reflected a little about Yr 2006 and realized that nothing is achieved. It seems like it is all a waste time. I knew the urgency for changes but I do not feel it. There is a significant difference between knowing and actualy feeling it so much that I am able to put what I know into action. Why do years and years pass by and I still remain like that? I think I am just very heartless. I could no longer feel the gratefulness which I used to have years ago. Or do I really feel that grateful in the past? Sometimes I really question myself if it is valid or I should go through the same process all over again. Am I a FA? Do I need to be restored? Haizzz.. These questions do come across my mind. I knew about it, and yet I do not feel a lot. I guess this is Sherine.
I really hope that the Yr 2007 will be a great year. I juz need to constantly look at the goals which I had set for myself and work towards it. I hope I will not feel the same way as I felt right now at the end of next year.