Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 
Had been slacking the past few days. Heee.. Kind of addicted to youtube. So far, I had watched the whole korean serial on Samsoon as well as Death Note. This is the life that I want to lead forever; slacker life. Heee...

But as I got more free the past few days, I tend to feel quite empty. There is really nothing wrong with what I had just seen just now. But I cannot help but just to feel quite upset. I know I should not feel like this. I thought I had overcame it. I felt doubtful about things. I hope to get an answer to my uncertainty. It is fading, definitely fading away.

Results are coming out in the next few days. I shall not be bothered with results for this semester. I just got back my corp reporting result last night. Felt ok lar, though I know I had underperformed. Juz had to work harder next semester. bOOOo.. I can no longer turn back time.

Hee.. I finally rejected that Accounting internship. Felt quite bad though. But I realize I realy need a break this december. I dun want to waste my time doing internship. Heee.. Sherine shall enjoy her holidays. Keke..





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?