Friday, December 01, 2006
FREEDOM!!
I feel so relief that exams are over. Though I screw up for almost all the papers, I am still glad that I had survived this semester. I shall stop bothering about results. I knew I had to face the truth the coming week. Haizzz.. This is life. This semester was really not easy for me. The projects were damn siong and the content is massive. There is over 1000 pages of readings for corp, 600 pages for com law, 700 pages for AIS and blah blah blah. I had survived the torture. Whenever I managed to survive a semester, I will tell myself all the sloggings are worth it. I should continue to persevere. But when I am undergoing all the pressure, I will tell myself that it is time to give up. Wahaha.. But I hope I can persevere for another 2 years.
Had bidded for my next semester modules. So far I never get my FIIM module. So sad. This upcoming semester, I will be seeing a lot of Karen, Dave as well as Jan. Haizzz.. I am glad that Laura is in the same Income Tax class as me. Hee.. This semester, I got to talk to her more and caught up a little. We used to be in the same Asoc camp mates, then sort of lose touch. You know is SMU, when you are not in the same class as your friends, you tend to lose touch with them as you have no time to keep in touch due to the numerous unexpected projects which is given to us.
I was damn stupid. The other time actually bidded successfully for my Audit, then same class as JiaLing and Yuki they all. Then accidentally drop the bid as I was trying to drop my MPQ. Luckily got new class coming up. Or I will nt be able to take audit for the coming semester.Haizzz.. I really hate the bidding system lar. Sianz..
Today I finally get to watch "Happy Feet" with yukina after exams. It was not bad a movie, though I was trying to keep myself awake througout the movie. Cannot blame me lar, had been so damn mentally drained. I am glad everything is over. Hee.. Damn tired. Shall update again.
Had bidded for my next semester modules. So far I never get my FIIM module. So sad. This upcoming semester, I will be seeing a lot of Karen, Dave as well as Jan. Haizzz.. I am glad that Laura is in the same Income Tax class as me. Hee.. This semester, I got to talk to her more and caught up a little. We used to be in the same Asoc camp mates, then sort of lose touch. You know is SMU, when you are not in the same class as your friends, you tend to lose touch with them as you have no time to keep in touch due to the numerous unexpected projects which is given to us.
I was damn stupid. The other time actually bidded successfully for my Audit, then same class as JiaLing and Yuki they all. Then accidentally drop the bid as I was trying to drop my MPQ. Luckily got new class coming up. Or I will nt be able to take audit for the coming semester.Haizzz.. I really hate the bidding system lar. Sianz..
Today I finally get to watch "Happy Feet" with yukina after exams. It was not bad a movie, though I was trying to keep myself awake througout the movie. Cannot blame me lar, had been so damn mentally drained. I am glad everything is over. Hee.. Damn tired. Shall update again.