Monday, November 27, 2006
Exam Blues
One Corp Reporting paper down liao, 3 more to go. I feel so damn drained after that paper. Wasn't very good lar. I felt like I put in too much effort on it and neglected my other subjects. In the end, due to a change of syllabus, it was a rather "suprise" paper. Haizzz.. Kind of sad lar.
Since I came back home till now, I have not started studying for my Company Law which is due for exams tml. I felt like nothing goes in as I am super drained and kept on sneezing until my eyes swell and become very watery. Juz cannot seem to conentrate. I feel like giving up studying for my Company law paper. It is not like I do not know what is going on for Com law. But it is just like I have no time to actually go and recap. Haizzz.. Since it is an open book exam, I shall take it easy.
I really do look forward for freedom. But it is taking forever to arrive. In the meantime, I shall persevere through this tough time.
Since I came back home till now, I have not started studying for my Company Law which is due for exams tml. I felt like nothing goes in as I am super drained and kept on sneezing until my eyes swell and become very watery. Juz cannot seem to conentrate. I feel like giving up studying for my Company law paper. It is not like I do not know what is going on for Com law. But it is just like I have no time to actually go and recap. Haizzz.. Since it is an open book exam, I shall take it easy.
I really do look forward for freedom. But it is taking forever to arrive. In the meantime, I shall persevere through this tough time.