Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

My 21st Bday celebration

Wanna take this opportunity to thank the below people for organizing this birthday party for me. Heee.. It was supposed to be a suprised birthday party for me. But it turned out not to be so suprised as I got to know it 2 days before the actual day. Wahahaha.. So fast and I had reached my adulthood. One year older means that I have to take up more responsibility. I had to plan more and set new goals for the coming year. Sherine is adult liao. BOOO
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanx for planning this party for me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cards received on that day
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My birthday cake
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My bag gift. Seems like I managed to receive many bags this year
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Assessories and my favourite swatch watch
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another bag. Wahahah..



Thanxxx...






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?