Thursday, September 07, 2006

 
It had been a long long time since I updated my blog. Had been so busy. Hmmm.. Dunno busy with wad also. Haaa.. I shall updated first about teacher's day. I received a gift from my students. I really did not expect the both of them to get me anything as I am only a tutor and not a teacher. Wahaha.. But they are really nice to have bothered to greet me. Hee.. Very much encouraged by them. Wahhahaha..

On Sunday, I met up with Hidayah for a board game at mind cafe. Haolian her, bOoo.. Win me in every single board game that day. Sianzzz.. Whahaha.. Was a great time catching up as we talk about the things that we are undergoing recently.

Just now I met up with JW. Wahahha.. we could not help but to laugh at a wierd waiter at pizza hut. I also showed her something which I saved last time on my lappy. Think it was kind of sad lar. Haizzz.. Think we juz have to be more aware about things in the world and be shrewd when dealing with it. Anyway, that thing was kinda funny lar. whahaha. Then we also started to chat about the sad things happening in our lives. As much as I tried to suppress my feelings and get used to certain things, I juz could not help but to feel really lousy about myself. I know I need to pick up from here and not to let such things determine my feelings. Think in life, we do not need to seek for a great quantity but quality which we believe will last us a life time. Think God gave us limited ones so that we could focus and develop from there. Since the rest are not important, I shall be less bothered and be grateful with what I am blessed with.

Had QM lesson juz now. Actually felt kind of sad for my QM prof lar. Think she is a nice prof. She really tried her best to impart knowledge to us. However, we juz could not understand what she was talking most of the time. Our class people juz could not help but to give her a blur look no matter how much she tried to explain the concepts. After lessons, I stayed back in the seminar room to do my corp reporting. Then she came over to us and ask us for advise on how she could improve in her teaching. Then she still said she had failed as a professor. She started to ask me if we had any problems regarding QM and started to explain. I could see the great heart which she possess. Hope she dun get too discouraged today. Hope all of us can also get used to her unusual way of teaching.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?