Sunday, August 06, 2006
Updates!!
H came over to
The conversation goes:
H: Hey, how will your schedule be like when your actual term starts?
Me: Hmmm.. Mostly afternoon lessons, which means that my classes will end at 6.45pm for most of the days.
H: Huh??? Why so late??
Me: Because this is what I chose.
H: Isn�t it hard to catch up the moment your school reopens?
Me: Ya. But can meet after 6.45pm.
H: Then you will be late liao and no longer punctual. If like that how ar???
Me: What??? You still have the cheek to say that!!
Haizzzz.. What a thing to say. ANGRY. bOOOO. Hahahah.. Hee. I PROMISED that person that I will blog this particular conversation out so I did it liao.
Today went out with JW. So I will let the pics describe what we did.

bOOO
I love this dog from Lakehouse
Lakehouse is quite a nice movie. It is all about romance. But then a bit illogical at the last part. Haizzz
Me with my new spectacles
Heee.. We went over to coffee bean after the movie
Heeeeee