Friday, August 18, 2006
Updates on my Sianz life
Yesterday was such a funny and suay nite for Yuki, Karen and I. After lessons yeaterday, we had a long meeting for our Finance presentation which took place today. So by the time we left school, it was already 10pm. Since Yuki decided to take a Cab home, we thought we could LomBang her Cab to Douby Gaut MRT. We waited at the Taxi Stand for 15 mins, but still no Cab. At last, one funny cab approached us.
We told the driver to drop us at Dhoby Guat. We realized that the Taxi was going towards the direction of KK Hospital soon after that and realized that something was wrong. I told the uncle, "Hey, please go Dhoby Guat ok?" But he did not answer, and continued driving. Soon after that, we realised that he seemed to be heading towards Bukit Timah. We said together' "HEY, BRING US TO THE NEAREST MRT STATION OK!!!!!!!" "U all want to go Clementi MRT ar? Sure, no problem" Then he continued driving. Haizzz.. Going to vomit blood liao. Then finally he said, "I can bring you all around Singapore and to all the MRT station,no problem de."
Haizzz. Then we realized that he started heading off towards Little India, Farrer Park and all the wierd wierd MRT station. He still got the cheek to tell us to take a look at the various MRT signs and see which MRT station we prefer. Haizzzz.. WTH..I thought I was the lucky charm among them who managed to flag the Taxi after waiting for a long time to get one. Then in the end, kena this blur blur uncle.. Haizzz.. Even worst then me.
Finally, Karen and I alighted at Farrer Park MRT station leaving Yuki all alone in the Taxi. I could not help but to laugh at the whole issue when I was all alone in the MRT. People started to looka at me like I am wierd like that. I went to message Yuki and Karen to tell them the fact that I could not control my laughter. Then I got to find out from Yuki that the uncle continue to bring her aound Singapore. Haizzz.. She was all alone in the Taxi this time round btw. Heeee.. WTH..
I went to complain to Marilyn when she called me. Then they also found it amusing. Heee..
TODAY was our Finance presentation. Everything went on smoothly. I am glad he did not ask much about the projected stock price as we really could not explain our projected trend due to the insuficient data from the sources. I am glad that everything is over. We are down with our presentation and more or less completed our report. Now, we are only left with EXAMS which is on Saturday.. Sad to say, I barely started studying for it. Been so damn busy with the report and presentation. But at last I can settle down now to start studying.
I have onli one day to study for my Finance paper. Sianzzzz.. I want to faint liao.. So no mood to study, so I decided to blog instead. Haizzzz.. bOOOOOO
We told the driver to drop us at Dhoby Guat. We realized that the Taxi was going towards the direction of KK Hospital soon after that and realized that something was wrong. I told the uncle, "Hey, please go Dhoby Guat ok?" But he did not answer, and continued driving. Soon after that, we realised that he seemed to be heading towards Bukit Timah. We said together' "HEY, BRING US TO THE NEAREST MRT STATION OK!!!!!!!" "U all want to go Clementi MRT ar? Sure, no problem" Then he continued driving. Haizzz.. Going to vomit blood liao. Then finally he said, "I can bring you all around Singapore and to all the MRT station,no problem de."
Haizzz. Then we realized that he started heading off towards Little India, Farrer Park and all the wierd wierd MRT station. He still got the cheek to tell us to take a look at the various MRT signs and see which MRT station we prefer. Haizzzz.. WTH..I thought I was the lucky charm among them who managed to flag the Taxi after waiting for a long time to get one. Then in the end, kena this blur blur uncle.. Haizzz.. Even worst then me.
Finally, Karen and I alighted at Farrer Park MRT station leaving Yuki all alone in the Taxi. I could not help but to laugh at the whole issue when I was all alone in the MRT. People started to looka at me like I am wierd like that. I went to message Yuki and Karen to tell them the fact that I could not control my laughter. Then I got to find out from Yuki that the uncle continue to bring her aound Singapore. Haizzz.. She was all alone in the Taxi this time round btw. Heeee.. WTH..
I went to complain to Marilyn when she called me. Then they also found it amusing. Heee..
TODAY was our Finance presentation. Everything went on smoothly. I am glad he did not ask much about the projected stock price as we really could not explain our projected trend due to the insuficient data from the sources. I am glad that everything is over. We are down with our presentation and more or less completed our report. Now, we are only left with EXAMS which is on Saturday.. Sad to say, I barely started studying for it. Been so damn busy with the report and presentation. But at last I can settle down now to start studying.
I have onli one day to study for my Finance paper. Sianzzzz.. I want to faint liao.. So no mood to study, so I decided to blog instead. Haizzzz.. bOOOOOO