Wednesday, July 26, 2006
What Had Gone Wrong???
Can I really trust? Sometimes I really wonder if it is worth it to trust only to get hurt. I was feeling so emotional for the past few days. I felt that I am not someone whom people will ever take seriously especially to what I say. Why I juz cannot stand firm to my decision? I tend to change when people use all the emotive words that is against me which makes me feel so bad about myself. This time I gave in again. I really do not know if it is doing "that person" any good. Will that really help? Or I am doing more harm then good. I really wanted to help but not in this way.
I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you with that message. In fact, you are someone whom I respect a lot and someone whom I would hope to emulate in every aspects. But then I had no choice but to send that. Blame me for jumping into conclusion and went the wrong way. So I had to cover it up by saying that. Believe it hurts especially when you really gave so much till I believe it hurts in several ways. I am really sorry. I juz do not know how to express myself. Hate it!!! Stupid me. What to do so that I can please everyone?????
I felt so betrayed recently. But I should had anticipated it. Hmmm.. So all these schemes are plan??? FINE!!!! Leave me ALONE and get away from me. I HATE FAKEOS!!!! I really do hate. So if you are trying something funny here, go ahead!! I will only be affected by people who are worth my time and energy. I had to overcome all my emotions; the mix emotions of hurts, regret and anger. I seriously need to learn from every trials which I undergo and grow out of it to be a stronger person. I should stop being NAIVE and think that everyone is good, when the sad truth is "SHERINE IS NAIVE".
I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you with that message. In fact, you are someone whom I respect a lot and someone whom I would hope to emulate in every aspects. But then I had no choice but to send that. Blame me for jumping into conclusion and went the wrong way. So I had to cover it up by saying that. Believe it hurts especially when you really gave so much till I believe it hurts in several ways. I am really sorry. I juz do not know how to express myself. Hate it!!! Stupid me. What to do so that I can please everyone?????
I felt so betrayed recently. But I should had anticipated it. Hmmm.. So all these schemes are plan??? FINE!!!! Leave me ALONE and get away from me. I HATE FAKEOS!!!! I really do hate. So if you are trying something funny here, go ahead!! I will only be affected by people who are worth my time and energy. I had to overcome all my emotions; the mix emotions of hurts, regret and anger. I seriously need to learn from every trials which I undergo and grow out of it to be a stronger person. I should stop being NAIVE and think that everyone is good, when the sad truth is "SHERINE IS NAIVE".