Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Met up with Yukikikikiki and Dave yeaterday for lunch at pizza hut and then for movie "Pirates of the Carribian" at PS.
Me and Yukikikiiki
Me and Dave (He do not like to smile when taking photo as he likes to act cool)
Hee.. The movie was ok onli la. Not too nice. Hee.. Actually I did not get some parts of the show as I was Kinda blur and slow de(Sad to say, but I have to admit it). After the movie, Yukikikiki had to go off for her friend's birthday, which left me and Dave walking around Orchard. It was a Haizzzz experience. He kept on scolding and grumbling at me for bringing him to the wrong place and making him walk so far. At least he manage to buy 2 tops lor, and I did not buy a single thing. Wahahaha..
After that, went over to Bedok to meet HS for dinner at that particular Japanese Restaurant.
Our food which did not look very appetising as it was the leftover.
HS
Us!!
Hee.. It was a great evening spent. We chatted from 7.30pm to 11.30pm. It had been a long time since we really talk about our struggles and things we really felt. 5 years ago, we were still a kid and now, as we recalled the lame times 5 years back, it was really amusing.
Haizzz.. 5 more days to the start of my summer. Sianzzz..