Saturday, July 22, 2006
I miss them, really I do
I really started to miss people like Sharene now. bOOO.. Do not know why I kept on thinking about them today. Hee.. Probably the term is starting soon and my mugging life will start all over again, that is why I kind of miss those time working with them. I was chatting with Sharene the other day. As usual, she likes to call me "bOO" instead of Sherine as that is my Kou Tou Chan. Hee.. I am glad they are doing fine now. Hee.. Oreo my favourite dog of the year is well missed. I miss the times when I will wuliao with Sharene by buying the exact same clothes and wear to office. I also miss the times when Vincent, Sharene and I would go to the arcade together. I hope that I can stay there forever and dun need to study anymore. Haizzz.. But think life is not about being in the comfort zone, but to stretch our mind a little, get out from my comfort zone, in order to really grow in character. Hee.. I look forward to meeting up with them next week.

I miss him a lot. Wahaha..
Okeizzz.. Enough of them. Yesterday was chatting with JW a couple of hours till 2.30am last night. We had to resort to talking on the phone as it seems quite hard for us to meet up these few weeks. Haa.. We were browsing through her "Best friend" blog and found certain entries such amusing. Hee.. I am really suprised by the similarity in character and the way we deal with things a times. And she started to ask me how I feel towards that issue. Hee.. Actually I am quite unsure of what I am feeling. It is like an on off thing. Haa, perhaps it is juz wuliao lar. Hee.. So juz dun bother and sweep it under the carpet.
I dun know why leh. Juz feel so sianzzzz... I hate Smart Mugger University (SMU). It will give me hell once again. I hate it. I am not smart, but trying to be a Mugger. But being a mugger will not get me anywhere. Hee.. Thus, being NOT smart and an inefficient Mugger, I will suffer once again in this Smart Mugger University. Hee.. No choice I will be trapped once again. I love my holidays, really I do. But then time for hard work once again. bOOoo.. Okeizzz.. I shall end here, or I will continue niaming non stop.

I miss him a lot. Wahaha..
Okeizzz.. Enough of them. Yesterday was chatting with JW a couple of hours till 2.30am last night. We had to resort to talking on the phone as it seems quite hard for us to meet up these few weeks. Haa.. We were browsing through her "Best friend" blog and found certain entries such amusing. Hee.. I am really suprised by the similarity in character and the way we deal with things a times. And she started to ask me how I feel towards that issue. Hee.. Actually I am quite unsure of what I am feeling. It is like an on off thing. Haa, perhaps it is juz wuliao lar. Hee.. So juz dun bother and sweep it under the carpet.
I dun know why leh. Juz feel so sianzzzz... I hate Smart Mugger University (SMU). It will give me hell once again. I hate it. I am not smart, but trying to be a Mugger. But being a mugger will not get me anywhere. Hee.. Thus, being NOT smart and an inefficient Mugger, I will suffer once again in this Smart Mugger University. Hee.. No choice I will be trapped once again. I love my holidays, really I do. But then time for hard work once again. bOOoo.. Okeizzz.. I shall end here, or I will continue niaming non stop.