Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 
I am in deep trouble. I knew that I would feel that even months back and had been preparing myself mentally for the arrival of the day. I never thought that it will be brought forward. Is my pride more important or doing what I feel like doing more important? Hmmmm.. I guess I juz need to strike a balance between both. Everything seems to be memories to me. I have to wake up to reality soon. I cannot get emotional over it. Sherine, you cannot let emotions rule your action. You need to have the right focus, really you should. I should think over it. In the meantime, I shall update about my day.




Heee.. It was a great time of catching up as we talk about the funny things that are taking place in our lives. bOOO.. I miss people at my workplace, really I do. BOOOo





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?