Saturday, June 17, 2006

 
This week had been a fine week for me. I hung out a lot with Sharene and Vincent. Think both Sharene and I are getting a little lame here. On Tuesday I went shopping with her at compass point. We entered into Giordano and started bringing in a number of clothes to try on. In the end, we decided on the same clothes and the exact same colour to buy. So we started to plot some tricks to trick everyone in the office.

Then on the next day, we wore the exact same clothes and skirt to office. Wahaha.. It looked so wierd as we looked exactly the same. Then we managed to successfully bluff everyone that it was pure coincidence that we wore the same clothes that day. Then we felt so happy that everyone believed us. Then as we went up after work to Marina Bay for dinner, people seems to be looking at the both of us as we looked like we were in school uniform. Something stupid took place at the arcade. Haizzzz.. Sort of gotten into trouble there.

Think I am getting quite bonded with the people at my workplace. But just as I am getting closer to them, I had to leave rather soon. bOOOo.. But nvm, I promise to visit them on a constant basis.

I Dread school, really I do.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?