Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Sianz

Haizzz.. I am damn sianz now. I guess I am an anti social. I did not really like it that my room is let out to a juz any other people to stay in. I have no more room. I had sleep in my sister room. Haizzz.. I cannot stand it when she is so fussy that I bring in my lappy to her room. She do not understand the lack of privacy when I had to give up my room to others instead of her. I am damn pissed lar. Imagine if she is the one, I am sure she will nag and nag. Hate it.

Haizzz.. Though it will only be a few days, but I feel that my privacy is being robbed off tremendously. Think I am not a very giving person. I am juz someone very self focus. So be it. Damn sianz...

Time is flying past quickly. I realise that I really do appreciate it. I do not know what is going on in my head. But I realise that it took me juz a while to trust as opposed to just anyone. Haizzz.. That sort of feelings is quite unusual. Hmmm.. nope, that should not be happening. Haizzz.. However, I guess that in the way it is good as it only shows that I had let go of my past feelings. Haizzz.. Nvm, this will end soon and I have awareness about it.

I look forward for a great week ahead and hope that I will achieve something fruitful before the holidays end for me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?