Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Faith and Jerry Wedding


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Met this very wierd girl called "Baoling" who happened to be Faith's Ex colleague. She likes to let people see her breast. Then she will start asking me if she is sexy. I really do not know how to answer her. bOOo. Then she will start taking tissue paper to wipe my mouth when I eat. Actually, I am quite disgusted by her lar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jerry and Faith.. CONGRATS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We thought that Faith's mother in law (Monster in law) looks like 101 Dalmatian.. Actually Sharene, Vincent and I were quite bad to have laugh at her throughout the day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Faith and I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heee.. The 2 sisiters(Sharene and Faith).. Hmm.. Do they look alike???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me at Faith's house.



Actually it is the first time that I am someone's "Jiemei" in a wedding occasion. It was quite a eye opening experience. In the morning, I went to Sharene and Faith house to disturb Jerry. We told him to do many stupid things before deciding on letting him enter the house. After that, we proceeded on to Jerry's place. Haha.. That was when we met the "101 Dalmatian". We quite bad lar. Then went home to change for the dinner. Actually I was quite disgusted by "Baoling" who keeps on showing her breast and ask if she is sexy. Haizzz..Never thought that anyone would behave like that. Think it was because of the blow she suffered recently. But she was the joke of the day.Wahahahah.. But I am happy to see Faith getting married and settled down. It is another new chapter of her life and believe that it will be an interesting one. Whahahaha






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?